What can I do to export Emails from Gmail to Thunderbird mail?

What can I do to export Emails from Gmail to Thunderbird mail?

jake
Thunderbird is a Webmail application and you need to extract Email from Gmail so, you should try eSoftTools Gmail Backup Software, it has lots of good reviews and best service past track. It have very latest and user friendly advanced features for example:- You should select the multiple mails folder at a time, you have access to select the saving location manually, You can Save Gmail Email to Separate File, they imports mails with complete info so no chance of data corruption, Works in all of windows OS and many more things. They have Free Demo Trial of their Software in which the operator has a chance to export 20 mails to any format with no cost and if you purchase the product then you get 30 Days Money Back which makes 100% assurance of the Service.

Read more:- Export Emails from Gmail to Thunderbird