What does this means

skpradeepkumar
Hi,

 What  is the solution for this error:

ERROR: Could not Create Return Item

--
With regards,
S K Pradeep kumar

Re: What does this means

BJ Freeman
not enough informaton
need where you were in the screens and the log files.

Pradeep Kumar sent the following on 4/29/2008 1:40 PM:
> Hi,
>
>  What  is the solution for this error:
>
> ERROR: Could not Create Return Item

Re: What does this means

skpradeepkumar
Hello Sir,

     I am in the ecommerce with in this I would like to return the item (whose status is Completed but the item is not returned) and after pressing the Return Selected Item(s) I am getting this error

and attached is my log.

   With Regards,
S K Pradeep Kumar

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 11:07 PM, BJ Freeman <[hidden email]> wrote:
not enough informaton
need where you were in the screens and the log files.

Pradeep Kumar sent the following on 4/29/2008 1:40 PM:
> Hi,
>
>  What  is the solution for this error:
>
> ERROR: Could not Create Return Item

--
With regards,
S K Pradeep kumar

error.log (361K) Download Attachment

Re: What does this means

Bilgin Ibryam
Pradeep,

Which version/revision of OFBiz do you have?

Bilgin