What is a good career objective for fresher?

What is a good career objective for fresher?

kajalagarwaal
Career objective for freshershttps://www.spinoneducation.com/blog/career-objective-for-a-fresher/, To get an opportunity where I can use my potential to the best and contribute to the growth of the organization. Seeking a position with a company where I can start my career and build a valuable skill set. Looking for a role in a multinational company where I can upgrade my skills over time and take the company to the next level.