Where are table indexes defined in OFBiz?

Where are table indexes defined in OFBiz?

CaseT
Hi,

In which file would I find db table indexes defined?

For instance for PartyRole there are 5 btree indexes defined?

Where does this take place?

Thanks in advance, Case

Re: Where are table indexes defined in OFBiz?

BJ Freeman
could be added to the webtools where they have the relationships
could have one for indexes
only place I know is the entity
there is a routing that gathers them together to update the db.
you can also look at the webtools
https://localhost:8443/webtools/control/view/checkdb code

Case Torres sent the following on 10/15/2007 1:50 PM: