Which One is better JavaHL or JavaSVN

Ashish Vijaywargiya-2
Hi,

 From long time I am using Subclipse in MyEclipse IDE for my project development using Ofbiz.
 There are two libraries provided by Subversion for Subclipse and those are :
 JavaHL & JavaSVN.

 I am using Linux box.
 Can anybody of you tell me which one is better to use with Linux plateform ???

 Thanks in advance for your precious Time.
 Regards
 Ashish Vijaywargiya

---------------------------------
Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls.  Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

Re: Which One is better JavaHL or JavaSVN

Andrew Sykes
Ashish,

I'm not really sure that one is better than the other, but we have been
using JavaSVN pretty successfully for quite a while.

- Andrew

--
Kind Regards
Andrew Sykes <[hidden email]>
http://www.sykesdevelopment.com

Re: Which One is better JavaHL or JavaSVN

Andrew Sykes
Ashish,

I should have added, we use Fedora linux (FC3, FC4 and FC5)

- Andrew

On Fri, 2006-09-22 at 05:31 -0700, Ashish Vijaywargiya wrote:

> Hi,
>
>  From long time I am using Subclipse in MyEclipse IDE for my project development using Ofbiz.
>  There are two libraries provided by Subversion for Subclipse and those are :
>  JavaHL & JavaSVN.
>
>  I am using Linux box.
>  Can anybody of you tell me which one is better to use with Linux plateform ???
>

>  Thanks in advance for your precious Time.
>  Regards
>  Ashish Vijaywargiya
>

> ---------------------------------
> Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls.  Great rates starting at 1¢/min.
--
Kind Regards
Andrew Sykes <[hidden email]>
Sykes Development Ltd
http://www.sykesdevelopment.com

Re: Which One is better JavaHL or JavaSVN

Ashish Vijaywargiya-2
Andrew,

 Thx for the reply Andrew.
 Actually I am also using JavaSVN on my CentOS.
 And it is pretty good for me too.
 Generally if you want to use file:// protocol to communicate with SVN repository then you will use JavaHL otherwise JavaSVN is good option.

 Anyone have different thoughts ???

 Regards
 Ashish Vijaywargiya

Andrew Sykes <[hidden email]> wrote: Ashish,

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low  PC-to-Phone call rates.

Re: Which One is better JavaHL or JavaSVN

Andrew Sykes
Ashish,

We have also used JavaSVN for svn+ssh://

- Andrew