Why i am being prommpted to choose a digital certificate..?

Why i am being prommpted to choose a digital certificate..?

rohit
hi,

I have just updated to the latest SVN.

When i switch from one catalog to another, using the choose catalog link, i am being prompted to choose a digital certificate. I am not sure why is it doing so. If this is some new security feature being introduced in ofbiz, is it possible to disable it and if yes, how? Please help..

Rohit

Re: Why i am being prommpted to choose a digital certificate..?

masionas
Having the same problem. The actual certificate used is from Trusted CA.
Anyone? Please, help!

rohit2006 wrote

Rohit

Re: Why i am being prommpted to choose a digital certificate..?

rohit
Hi,

You will have to edit the ofbiz-containers.xml file in the following folder:

ofbiz/framework/base/config

Change the lines

<property name="clientAuth" value="want"/>

<property name="clientAuth" value="false"/>

and that should do the trick. You will have to restart ofbiz for changes to take effect.

let me know if this works for u.

Rohit

MrJohnBrown wrote

Rohit