Widget system and JSF

hehe37
Hi all.
I just start to research OFBiz.I only want to ask you that can the JSF integrate with the widget system to change look and feel of existent application in OFBiz? I really want to use existent application in OFBiz.

Re: Widget system and JSF

BJ Freeman
there might have to be some changes to the widget code to integrate
JavaServer Faces (JSF).
Suggest you become familiar with both and see if you can come up with a
solution.

hehe37 sent the following on 9/22/2007 12:37 AM:
> Hi all.
> I just start to research OFBiz.I only want to ask you that can the JSF
> integrate with the widget system to change look and feel of existent
> application in OFBiz? I really want to use existent application in OFBiz.

Re: Widget system and JSF

hehe37
 Thank for your reply but perhaps this is complex for me. Can you display clearly this integrate.it's very good if you give a simple example.

BJ Freeman wrote
there might have to be some changes to the widget code to integrate
JavaServer Faces (JSF).
Suggest you become familiar with both and see if you can come up with a
solution.

hehe37 sent the following on 9/22/2007 12:37 AM:
> Hi all.
> I just start to research OFBiz.I only want to ask you that can the JSF
> integrate with the widget system to change look and feel of existent
> application in OFBiz? I really want to use existent application in OFBiz.

Re: Widget system and JSF

BJ Freeman
actually no, as I said it would take some changes to the widgets code.
so probably this is something for when someone, that has the knowledge,
to implement the changes.

hehe37 sent the following on 9/23/2007 6:46 AM:

>  Thank for your reply but perhaps this is complex for me. Can you display
> clearly this integrate.it's very good if you give a simple example.
>

> BJ Freeman wrote:
>> there might have to be some changes to the widget code to integrate
>> JavaServer Faces (JSF).
>> Suggest you become familiar with both and see if you can come up with a
>> solution.
>>

>> hehe37 sent the following on 9/22/2007 12:37 AM:
>>> Hi all.
>>> I just start to research OFBiz.I only want to ask you that can the JSF
>>> integrate with the widget system to change look and feel of existent
>>> application in OFBiz? I really want to use existent application in OFBiz.

Re: Widget system and JSF

hehe37
I will consider this carefully.Thank you so much.