Wiki page ASF+Board+Reports

I suggest that we remove comments and old drafts, hence sub-pages, at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/ASF+Board+Reports

Users should simply use the official link

I'll do so in few days if nobody opposes

Re: Wiki page ASF+Board+Reports

Jacopo Cappellato-5
+1

Jacopo

On Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 11:03 AM, Jacques Le Roux <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I suggest that we remove comments and old drafts, hence sub-pages, at
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/ASF+Board+Reports
>
> Users should simply use the official link
>
> I'll do so in few days if nobody opposes

Re: Wiki page ASF+Board+Reports

Michael Brohl-3
+1

Michael

Am 27.01.17 um 11:03 schrieb Jacques Le Roux:

> Hi,
>
> I suggest that we remove comments and old drafts, hence sub-pages, at
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/ASF+Board+Reports
>
> Users should simply use the official link
>
> I'll do so in few days if nobody opposes

Re: Wiki page ASF+Board+Reports

Sharan-F
+1

Thanks
Sharan

On 27/01/17 11:03, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I suggest that we remove comments and old drafts, hence sub-pages, at
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/ASF+Board+Reports
>
> Users should simply use the official link
>
> I'll do so in few days if nobody opposes

Re: Wiki page ASF+Board+Reports

After Pierre's remark I made a comment and this change:

Note that the last report copied below was "ASF Board Report 2016-06". We then stopped to copy reports there and you should use thewhimsy link
<https://whimsy.apache.org/board/minutes/OFBiz.html>for newer reports

Easier, simpler, KISS way

Jacques

Le 27/01/2017 à 13:52, Sharan Foga a écrit :

> +1
>
> Thanks
> Sharan
>
> On 27/01/17 11:03, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I suggest that we remove comments and old drafts, hence sub-pages, at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/ASF+Board+Reports
>>
>> Users should simply use the official link
>>
>> I'll do so in few days if nobody opposes
>>
>> Jacques

Re: Wiki page ASF+Board+Reports

Jacopo Cappellato-5
On Sat, Jan 28, 2017 at 2:50 PM, Jacques Le Roux <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> After Pierre's remark I made a comment and this change:
>
> Note that the last report copied below was "ASF Board Report 2016-06". We
> then stopped to copy reports there and you should use thewhimsy link <
> https://whimsy.apache.org/board/minutes/OFBiz.html>for newer reports
>
> Easier, simpler, KISS way

Hi Jacques,

I'm fine if you prefer to leave the old reports in the Wiki but I would
like to clarify that Pierre's remark is based on a misunderstanding or lack
of knowledge of the meaning of Board reports and on the procedure used by
the Board to approve: for this reason Pierre's comment shouldn't influence
your decision.

Le 30/01/2017 à 16:02, Jacopo Cappellato a écrit :

> On Sat, Jan 28, 2017 at 2:50 PM, Jacques Le Roux <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> After Pierre's remark I made a comment and this change:
>>
>> Note that the last report copied below was "ASF Board Report 2016-06". We
>> then stopped to copy reports there and you should use thewhimsy link <
>> https://whimsy.apache.org/board/minutes/OFBiz.html>for newer reports
>>
>> Easier, simpler, KISS way
>
> Hi Jacques,
>
> I'm fine if you prefer to leave the old reports in the Wiki but I would
> like to clarify that Pierre's remark is based on a misunderstanding or lack
> of knowledge of the meaning of Board reports and on the procedure used by
> the Board to approve: for this reason Pierre's comment shouldn't influence
> your decision.
>
> Jacopo

Hi Jacopo,

Actually "easier, simpler, KISS way" can also be understood as "lazy". If somebody think they should be removed (the definitive versions are faster
found in whimsy), please feel free...

Re: Wiki page ASF+Board+Reports

Jacopo Cappellato-5
On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 5:46 PM, Jacques Le Roux <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Actually "easier, simpler, KISS way" can also be understood as "lazy".

:-)