Wishlist

BJ Freeman
I notice that there are wish-lists through out the wiki, like
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Webtools+Wishlist
How about a central wish-list that explains how to best get support for
your idea and links to the other wish-list

Re: Wishlist

Are there other wish-lists like this one (which is only for webtools) ? Also what do you think about
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/New+Features+Roadmap+-+Living+Document (I know you already suggested things there) ?

Jacques

From: "BJ Freeman" <[hidden email]>
>I notice that there are wish-lists through out the wiki, like
> http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Webtools+Wishlist
> How about a central wish-list that explains how to best get support for
> your idea and links to the other wish-list

Re: Wishlist

BJ Freeman
If I remember I was told that this was not the place for wishlist but
for actual implementation documentation.
has that changed?

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 4/20/2008 9:39 AM:

> Are there other wish-lists like this one (which is only for webtools) ?
> Also what do you think about
> http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/New+Features+Roadmap+-+Living+Document
> (I know you already suggested things there) ?
>
> Jacques
>
> From: "BJ Freeman" <[hidden email]>
>> I notice that there are wish-lists through out the wiki, like
>> http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Webtools+Wishlist
>> How about a central wish-list that explains how to best get support for
>> your idea and links to the other wish-list

Re: Wishlist

OK, sorry I did not remember this. Then yes, why not open a page for that in wiki as Jira is not the recommended place.

Jacques

From: "BJ Freeman" <[hidden email]>