Workeffort Calendar Progress

Adrian Crum
Things have progressed well during the last two weeks.

The user-selected TimeZone object is now available in the service engine and the screen rendering
environment. Many thanks to David Jones and Jacopo Cappelleto for getting that committed and also
for catching and fixing some of the "ripple effect" it caused.

With that in place, I was able to finish the bsh/ftl file work and I submitted a patch to
demonstrate how the new TimeZone object can be used
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-1089). With the patch, the Workeffort Calendar switches
time zones and locales correctly.

Work still needs to be done to get the new user-selected TimeZone object implemented in the
screen/form widgets. Once that code is in place, the Workeffort Calendar conversion will be
complete, and I will commit it.

-Adrian