XSL:FO editor

ian tabangay
Hi. Can anyone suggest an easy to use xsl:fo editor?

~ ian

Re: XSL:FO editor

BJ Freeman
since they don't output FTL or Widget code, doubt they would be of any help.

ian tabangay sent the following on 8/15/2008 7:41 AM:
> Hi. Can anyone suggest an easy to use xsl:fo editor?
>
> ~ ian

Re: XSL:FO editor

ian tabangay
i beg to differ. Someone who doesnt know how to make xsl:fo from scratch
(like me) could use such applications to start off their stylesheets.
Inserting ftl codes or split it up would be the next.

~ ian

On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 11:04 PM, BJ Freeman <[hidden email]> wrote:

> since they don't output FTL or Widget code, doubt they would be of any
> help.
>
> ian tabangay sent the following on 8/15/2008 7:41 AM:
> > Hi. Can anyone suggest an easy to use xsl:fo editor?
> >
> > ~ ian

Re: XSL:FO editor

BJ Freeman
yes on that point I agree.
maybe adrian will respond.

ian tabangay sent the following on 8/16/2008 4:20 AM: