Xsd/dtd files not found on server

Murtuza Chitalwala
The xsd files are not found on URL
http://incubator.apache.org/ofbiz/dtds/ofbiz-component.xsd (
http://www.ofbiz.org/dtds/ofbiz-component.xsd). It seems like the files have
not been moved to the apache website. Although we can avoid looking for it
on the web by pointing it locally, can someone please look into this?

Thanks,
Murtuza

Re: Xsd/dtd files not found on server

David E Jones-2

Yep, you're right!

The JavaDocs are also not moved over as these are built on the fly and derived from the OFBiz Java code using an ant build target.

I'm not sure what we'll do for the JavaDocs, but I threw in a script to copy over the xsd files and those are now in SVN under the site directory, and checked out on the staging server so they should be live soon.

-David

Murtuza Chitalwala wrote:

> The xsd files are not found on URL
> http://incubator.apache.org/ofbiz/dtds/ofbiz-component.xsd (
> http://www.ofbiz.org/dtds/ofbiz-component.xsd). It seems like the files
> have
> not been moved to the apache website. Although we can avoid looking for it
> on the web by pointing it locally, can someone please look into this?
>
> Thanks,
> Murtuza

smime.p7s (4K) Download Attachment