ZK + OFBiz tutorial (was a long time ago: OFBiz featuring Google Ajax?)

ZK + OFBiz tutorial (was a long time ago: OFBiz featuring Google Ajax?)

Cameron Smith-6
Hi all, I have finally put Part 1 of this tutorial up.   I will put the next bits up over the coming days, but what there is should get people started.

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/ZK+Rich+Client+-+integration+tutorial

comments and corrections welcome.  But please RTFM first, I believe that I have mentioned all the necessary prerequisites and steps, it is no use if people don't follow them. ;-)

cameron

Re: ZK + OFBiz tutorial (was a long time ago: OFBiz featuring Google Ajax?)

Thanks Cameron for this addition.

Jacques

> Hi all, I have finally put Part 1 of this tutorial up.   I will put
the next bits up over the coming days, but what there is should get
people started.

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/ZK+Rich+Client+-+integration+tutorial

> comments and corrections welcome.  But please RTFM first, I believe
that I have mentioned all the necessary prerequisites and steps, it is
no use if people don't follow them. ;-)

> cameron

> What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of
your email personality. Take the quiz at the Yahoo! Mail Championship.
> http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://mail.yahoo.net/uk

Re: ZK + OFBiz tutorial (was a long time ago: OFBiz featuring Google Ajax?)

cjhowe
You asked for a revision number in your tutorial...

533448
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/ofbiz/trunk/framework/base/lib/scripting/bsh-2.0b4.jar?view=log

--- Cameron Smith <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all, I have finally put Part 1 of this tutorial up.   I will put
> the next bits up over the coming days, but what there is should get
> people started.

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/ZK+Rich+Client+-+integration+tutorial

> comments and corrections welcome.  But please RTFM first, I believe
> that I have mentioned all the necessary prerequisites and steps, it
> is no use if people don't follow them. ;-)
>
> cameron

> What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of
> your email personality. Take the quiz at the Yahoo! Mail
> Championship.
> http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://mail.yahoo.net/uk

Re: ZK + OFBiz tutorial (was a long time ago: OFBiz featuring Google Ajax?)

noah liu
Hi, Thank your contribution.

I look forward to your further detail.

Regards

Cameron Smith-6 wrote
Hi all, I have finally put Part 1 of this tutorial up.   I will put the next bits up over the coming days, but what there is should get people started.

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/ZK+Rich+Client+-+integration+tutorial

comments and corrections welcome.  But please RTFM first, I believe that I have mentioned all the necessary prerequisites and steps, it is no use if people don't follow them. ;-)

cameron

Re: ZK + OFBiz tutorial (was a long time ago: OFBiz featuring Google Ajax?)

Krzysztof Podejma
Thank you for this tutorial.

I think there should be a note about path.
When we use ContextFilter, we have to add path to allowedPaths.
Otherwise ContextFilter will redirect request to /yourapp/control/main

Krzysztof Podejma

Re: ZK + OFBiz tutorial (was a long time ago: OFBiz featuring Google Ajax?)

Krzysztof,

Could you please add this as a comment to the tutorial. It could then be
introduce in the tutorial.

De : "Krzysztof Podejma" <[hidden email]>

De : "Krzysztof Podejma" <[hidden email]>