access a particular application by default

access a particular application by default

Daniel Martínez-4
Hello,

So I have ofbiz running under 80/443 ports in, i.e. my server "alpha"

Is there anyway I can access an application by default? I.e. I want that
catalog application show up when i write

http://alpha

in the web browser. Now it just shows a blank page when I do so.

Thanks for your help,
Soluciones de Gestión para su empresa
eBusiness, ERP, CRM
*Daniel Martínez Martínez*
* *
Director de Proyectos
C/ Julia García Boután, 29  D 3ºB
28022 Madrid
España * *
        E-mail: [hidden email]
<mailto:[hidden email]>
Web: *www.paradisosistemas.es <http://www.paradisosistemas.es>
*Comercial: [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
Tel: 678416758

Re: access a particular application by default

Walter Vaughan
Daniel Martínez wrote:

> Hello,
>
> So I have ofbiz running under 80/443 ports in, i.e. my server "alpha"
>
> Is there anyway I can access an application by default? I.e. I want that
> catalog application show up when i write
>
> http://alpha
>
> in the web browser. Now it just shows a blank page when I do so.

http://www.webmasterworld.com/apache/3054023.htm
google for topics on "tomcat and mod rewrite"...

When you get finished, it would be a good idea to post it to the wiki so others
can benefit from your knowledge.

Walter

Re: access a particular application by default

Rick F.
Daniel,

Check out the "Technical Production Setup Guide" that is in the docs from Undersun Consulting. It covers mounting a root web app.

Rick

Daniel Martínez <[hidden email]> wrote: Hello,

So I have ofbiz running under 80/443 ports in, i.e. my server "alpha"

Is there anyway I can access an application by default? I.e. I want that
catalog application show up when i write

http://alpha

in the web browser. Now it just shows a blank page when I do so.

Thanks for your help,
Soluciones de Gestión para su empresa
eBusiness, ERP, CRM
*Daniel Martínez Martínez*
* *
Director de Proyectos
C/ Julia García Boután, 29  D 3ºB
28022 Madrid
España  * *
 E-mail: [hidden email]

Web: *www.paradisosistemas.es
*Comercial: [hidden email]
Tel: 678416758

Re: access a particular application by default

Daniel Martínez-4
Thanks for the hint Rick. It was really straightforward :) just defining
the mount point in ofbiz_component.xml . I read this documentation some
months ago but I did not remember about this.