apache 2.x httpd server causing browser caching of dynamic ofbiz pages?

apache 2.x httpd server causing browser caching of dynamic ofbiz pages?

rhodebump
I am running apache 2.x with mod_jk in front of ofbiz and I am finding that my browser is aggressively caching pages.  In all my research on this issue on the tomcat list, the answer is to write a filter that sets the different no-cache headers on the httpservletresponse.

However, I would like to avoid this customization of ofbiz, especially since I would think that others running ofbiz/apache 2.x would be experiencing the same problem.

The caching issue is present in multiple browsers (IE,firefox), OS systems.  If I do a hard refresh (ctrl-R in the browser), the page get refreshed.

I am hoping someone has experience this issue before and can recommend some approaches on resolving this problem.

Thanks.
Phillip

Re: apache 2.x httpd server causing browser caching of dynamic ofbiz pages?

G.Venkata Phanindra
Hi Phillips.
             Ofbiz do give an option to set the cache level ... Please refer
the documentation for the same.
     As i remember the file in which these settings are given is
framework/base/config/cache.properties file.

Regards
Phanindra.

--
G.Venkata Phanindra