apache ofbiz the leading ERP solution

Hans Bakker
an article with mentiones Apache Ofbiz as the first in the list of opensource
ERP offerings:

http://blogs.zdnet.com/service-oriented/?p=698

Hans Bakker
ANT Websystems Co.,Ltd (http://www.antwebsystems.com)

If you want to verify that this message really originates from
from the above person, download the public key from:
http://www.antwebsystems.com/hbakkerAntwebsystems.asc

Re: apache ofbiz the leading ERP solution

David E Jones-2

Cool, I'll add a link to the home page.

-David

On Aug 28, 2006, at 9:07 PM, Hans Bakker wrote:

> an article with mentiones Apache Ofbiz as the first in the list of
> opensource
> ERP offerings:
>
> http://blogs.zdnet.com/service-oriented/?p=698
>
> --
> Regards,
> Hans Bakker
> ANT Websystems Co.,Ltd (http://www.antwebsystems.com)
>
> If you want to verify that this message really originates from
> from the above person, download the public key from:
> http://www.antwebsystems.com/hbakkerAntwebsystems.asc

Re: apache ofbiz the leading ERP solution

barkha
SAP ERP automotive industry offers specific solutions and functionalities tailored for the automotive industry. These industry-specific capabilities help automotive companies streamline their operations, optimize supply chain management, and improve overall efficiency.

Re: apache ofbiz the leading ERP solution

GurpreetSingh
Totally! Your questions are great and show a real desire to learn. It is inspiring to see someone actively searching for information and participating in lively discussions. This is an excellent opportunity to show off your knowledge and passion. You can gain a better understanding of your life and yourself by asking questions. Your curiosity will prove to be an invaluable asset in your journey. Never stop exploring and using your curiosity. Every question can lead you to amazing insights and discoveries.

SAP Course in Pune

Re: apache ofbiz the leading ERP solution

luluhanhan150
Dear immortals, I need some wow gold inspiration to create.