changing the database underlying

Jaki-2
How do you change the database under ofbiz (its derby by default if im not mistaken) to some other like oracle? Where do you make the changes? Kindly help me out

Re: changing the database underlying

Bruno Busco
here:
F:\ofbiz\framework\entity\config\entityengine.xml

2008/4/30 jaki <[hidden email]>:

> How do you change the database under ofbiz (its derby by default if im not
> mistaken) to some other like oracle? Where do you make the changes? Kindly
> help me out =)

Re: changing the database underlying

Once more, here we go...
Please use rather user ML for such questions :

Look at entityengine.xml and RTFM
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBTECH/Apache+OFBiz+Technical+Production+Setup+Guide#ApacheOFBizTechnicalProductionSetupGuide-DatabaseSetup
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/Demo+and+Test+Setup+Guide#DemoandTestSetupGuide-DatabaseSetup

Jacques

From: "jaki" <[hidden email]>

> How do you change the database under ofbiz (its derby by default if im not
> mistaken) to some other like oracle? Where do you make the changes? Kindly
> help me out =)

Re: changing the database underlying

Jaki-2
The shema-name attribute of the datasource tag refers to the db file containing the database definition? If so, in case of an sql database it will contain the .sql file?

jacques.le.roux wrote

From: "jaki" <jackie_james@infosys.com>