changing the order seed and demo data is loaded

changing the order seed and demo data is loaded

Eric Schwartz-6
I know you can change the order demo and seed data is loaded in a particular
app by re-arranging them in the ofbiz-component.xml file for the
applicataion but can you change the order that a particular applications
data is proccessed?. For example if i wanted an application in hot deploy to
have its seed/demo data proccessed before the ecommerce app on an ant
run-install, is this possible?

--
Eric Schwartz
Web Developer/IT Staff

Re: changing the order seed and demo data is loaded

BJ Freeman
hot deploy is last.
if you want to put in sequence then make it an app in specialized and
order it in the component-load.xml
note the base on is in /framework/base/config

Eric Schwartz sent the following on 6/28/2007 6:11 AM: