commenting Entities

BJ Freeman
is there a Jira to keep track of who is commenting which entity.
if not should we.
I want to add my notes to the orderItem and OrderHeader

Re: commenting Entities

Adrian Crum
Jira would be a good way to coordinate that effort. Also, it would be nice to have the model classes
make that information available at run time.

BJ Freeman wrote:

> is there a Jira to keep track of who is commenting which entity.
> if not should we.
> I want to add my notes to the orderItem and OrderHeader

Re: commenting Entities

BJ Freeman
here is the Jira for commentng.
let you do the one for adding it to the webtools.
:)

Adrian Crum sent the following on 11/6/2007 4:28 PM:

De : "Adrian Crum" <[hidden email]>
> Jira would be a good way to coordinate that effort.

+1

> Also, it would be nice to have the model classes make that information available at run time.

+1

Jacques