contributing osafe plugin

Amine Azzi-2
Hi All,

I managed to adapt bigfish ecommerce modules to work with Ofbiz 18.12.
here is the github repo (the adaptations are explained in the README)
https://github.com/tihamania-consulting/another-bigfish

I was thinking about contributing the these modules to the core ofbiz
plugins project
- osafe
- osafeadmin
- osafe-theme
-osafeadmin-theme

Since these module depends on the SOLR plugin, an optional schema.xml file
will be provided to replace the default one, in case someone wants to use
them.

Before starting the effort of integration Even though the Bigfish ecommerce
effort is given with Apache license, I would like to have the agreement
from the original developer namely Solveda guys. Since most of the code is
from them.

In case, the consent from Solveda is given, I am wondering where the themes
modules should be committed since they will not be placed in the plugins
sub directory.

Also, for the time being the code works fine with branch release18.12 but
not with trunk. is that OK, or the code must work with trunk first before
being contributed?

 Best regards.
*Mohamed Amine Azzi*
Software Engineer
*Tihamania Consulting SCS*
www.tihamania. <http://www.tihamania.net>be
BCE: BE0659.804.490
Avenue de Broqueville 270 boite 13
1200 Woluwe Saint-Lambert
Belgium
*Mobile: 0493166636*

Re: contributing osafe plugin

Hi Amine,

Your message has been moderated.

Please subscribe to the dev ML for such questions and then use your email client.

You will get a better support, people can answer you on the ML.
The wider the audience the better the answers you might get.

Also it's more work for moderators who have to accept your messages as long as you have not subscribed.

This said, thanks for your proposition, for now let's wait Solveda agreement ...