datamodel book query : page 2-Top Level Product Entities, Entity ProductCategory

datamodel book query : page 2-Top Level Product Entities, Entity ProductCategory

Rajesh Mallah
Hi ,

The entity  ProductCategory in Page 2 is abridged and there is no
indication of
that. Page 14 has the full blown version.

Should we inflate in page 1 , so indicate that fact ?

regds
mallah.

Re: datamodel book query : page 2-Top Level Product Entities, Entity ProductCategory

Rishi Solanki
Rajesh,
Where you are referring, could you please share the link. I checked the
data model book vol1 do not see anything related you are sharing.

Thanks!

Rishi Solanki
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Direct: +91-9893287847
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com
www.hotwax.co

On Mon, Apr 23, 2018 at 4:07 PM, Rajesh Mallah <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi ,
>
> The entity  ProductCategory in Page 2 is abridged and there is no
> indication of
> that. Page 14 has the full blown version.
>
> Should we inflate in page 1 , so indicate that fact ?
>
> regds
> mallah.

Re: datamodel book query : page 2-Top Level Product Entities, Entity ProductCategory

Paul Foxworthy
Hi,

I think Rajesh is referring to the Big Book of Apache OFBiz Data Model (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Data+Model+Diagrams), not
the Data Model Resource Book by Len Silverston.

Cheers

Paul

--
Coherent Software Australia Pty Ltd
PO Box 2773

Phone: +61 3 9585 6788
Web: http://www.coherentsoftware.com.au/
Email: [hidden email]

Bonsai ERP, the all-inclusive ERP system
http://www.bonsaierp.com.au/

Re: datamodel book query : page 2-Top Level Product Entities, Entity ProductCategory

Rajesh Mallah
Oops sorry. Saw replies late.
Yes i was referring to Big Book of Apache OFBiz Data Model .
RegdsMallah

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Paul Foxworthy <[hidden email]> Date: 4/24/18  07:05  (GMT+05:30) To: [hidden email] Subject: Re: datamodel book query : page 2-Top Level Product Entities, Entity ProductCategory

--
Coherent Software Australia Pty Ltd
PO Box 2773
Cheltenham Vic 3192
Australia

Phone: +61 3 9585 6788
Web: http://www.coherentsoftware.com.au/
Email: [hidden email]

Re: datamodel book query : page 2-Top Level Product Entities, Entity ProductCategory

Aditya Sharma
Hi Rajesh,

Almost all the entities in the Top Level diagrams are abridged for some
entity in Detailed diagrams.

We can add a line for it to avoid any confusion.

Thanks and Regards,

*Aditya Sharma* | Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/> by HotWax Systems
<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>

<https://www.linkedin.com/in/aditya-sharma-78291810a/>

On Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 1:32 PM mallah.rajesh <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Oops sorry. Saw replies late.
> Yes i was referring to Big Book of Apache OFBiz Data Model .
> RegdsMallah
>

> Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
> -------- Original message --------From: Paul Foxworthy <
> [hidden email]> Date: 4/24/18  07:05  (GMT+05:30) To:
> [hidden email] Subject: Re: datamodel book query : page 2-Top Level
> Product Entities, Entity ProductCategory
> Hi,
>
> I think Rajesh is referring to the Big Book of Apache OFBiz Data Model (
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Data+Model+Diagrams),
> not
> the Data Model Resource Book by Len Silverston.
>
> Cheers
>
> Paul
>
> On 24 April 2018 at 05:10, Rishi Solanki <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Rajesh,
> > Where you are referring, could you please share the link. I checked the
> > data model book vol1 do not see anything related you are sharing.
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > Rishi Solanki
> > Sr Manager, Enterprise Software Development
> > HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.
> > Direct: +91-9893287847
> > http://www.hotwaxsystems.com
> > www.hotwax.co
> >
> > On Mon, Apr 23, 2018 at 4:07 PM, Rajesh Mallah <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Hi ,
> > >
> > > The entity  ProductCategory in Page 2 is abridged and there is no
> > > indication of
> > > that. Page 14 has the full blown version.
> > >
> > > Should we inflate in page 1 , so indicate that fact ?
> > >
> > > regds
> > > mallah.
> > >

> --
> Coherent Software Australia Pty Ltd
> PO Box 2773
> Cheltenham Vic 3192
> Australia
>
> Phone: +61 3 9585 6788
> Web: http://www.coherentsoftware.com.au/
> Email: [hidden email]

Re: datamodel book query : page 2-Top Level Product Entities, Entity ProductCategory

Rajesh Mallah
Yeah i too realized the same afterwards.

regds
mallah.