does ofbiz support

Pal Infocom Technologies-2
For our retail telecom business, we are looking for expert help in integrating an open source CRM solution on our server that will give us the ability to:
Enable Customer Service agents to open, manage, assign and track service tickets
     1. Create new customer records & service tickets from customized web forms as well as from Customer Service agent manual input
     2. Integrate with our customized OSCommerce shopping cart to track customer purchase history
     3. Integrate with Call Detail Records (CDR) in MySQL database so CS agents can view and search customer call records from within CRM portal
     4. Provide robust internal and customer-facing knowledge base and support files
     5. Enable customers to view their service ticket and order status via secure login
     6. Clear & concise customer reporting & tracking
     7. Export detailed reports and complete data dumps of all records
     8. CTI integration (screen pops, etc) with our VoIP virtual PBX that tracks calls to Customer Service agents
     9. Provide live chat with Customer Service

Re: does ofbiz support

David E Jones

Out of the box? No. These are pretty custom requirements.

Are they possible, yeah, and even fairly trivial.

-David