dynamic price calculation

raghu nadh

Hi all,

We have a requirement of showing dynamic price calculation (through
ajax) when user selects different configoptions. We are interested in
contributing this functionality to ofbiz.

Please guide me how to go about it.

regards,
Raghu nadh

Disclaimer:

Re: dynamic price calculation

Jacopo Cappellato
Hi Raghu,

are you speaking about virtual/variant products or about "configurable"
products (such as the demo "PC001" product)?

Jacopo

Raghunadh Vadranam wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We have a requirement of showing dynamic price calculation (through
> ajax) when user selects different configoptions. We are interested in
> contributing this functionality to ofbiz.
>
> Please guide me how to go about it.
>
> regards,
> Raghu nadh
>
> ============================================================================================================================
>
> Disclaimer:

> ============================================================================================================================

RE: dynamic price calculation

raghu nadh

I am taking about "configurable" products.

regards,
Raghu nadh

Raghunadh Vadranam wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We have a requirement of showing dynamic price calculation (through
> ajax) when user selects different configoptions. We are interested in
> contributing this functionality to ofbiz.
>
> Please guide me how to go about it.
>
> regards,
> Raghu nadh

> Disclaimer:

confidential and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may
review at <a
href="http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html">http://www.techmahind
ra.com/Disclaimer.html</a> externally and <a
href="http://tim.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html">http://tim.techmahind
ra.com/Disclaimer.html</a> internally within Tech Mahindra.

Disclaimer:

Re: dynamic price calculation

Anil Patel-2
Your contribution is welcome. Please create a Jira issue for this
enhancement and attach a patch to it.

Regards
Anil Patel

On 5/17/07, Raghunadh Vadranam <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am taking about "configurable" products.
>
> regards,
> Raghu nadh

Ok,

the price of the configuration with the currently selected options is
returned after the "verify configuration" link/button is clicked.
You should have a look at the event/service that is invoked when the
button is pressed (search for the request in the WEB-INF/controller.xml
file) and run it using your Ajax magic.

Does it make sense?

Jacopo

Raghunadh Vadranam wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am taking about "configurable" products.
>
> regards,
> Raghu nadh

Yes,

I think, I need to take pricing related code from productdetail.bsh
which is used when user clicks "verify configuration" link.

regards,
raghu