eBay

Peter Sparkes
Hi,

I am new to OFBiz. I have a client who wants to have a website and an
eBay shop.

Please, can I generate/maintain  an eBay shop using OFBiz, ie
automatically upload from OFBiz to the eBay store server and do the back
office stuff (invoices, stock control etc.) through OFBiz ?

Thanks

Peter Sparkes

Re: eBay

Florin Popa
Hi,

There is a folder "specialpurpose" having a basic version of ebay and
googlebase integration.
For advanced usage, it might be necessary to use ebay WSDL and SOAP
based calls rather than default implementation from there. Except
products export and orders import nothing else is already done. A
backend integration might not be available as long as it depends on
different software used on the backend

regards,
 Flopa

> Hi,
>
> I am new to OFBiz. I have a client who wants to have a website and an
> eBay shop.
>
> Please, can I generate/maintain  an eBay shop using OFBiz, ie
> automatically upload from OFBiz to the eBay store server and do the
> back office stuff (invoices, stock control etc.) through OFBiz ?
>
> Thanks
>
> Peter Sparkes

Re: eBay

Peter Sparkes
Hi Flopa,

Thanks for the advice, I will investigate

Regards

Peter