entity-auto and allow-html="safe"

Hi All,

I noticed an issue due to entity-auto. Unlike with a standard service you can't protect fields using allow-html="safe"

An example is ruleName field in PriceForms.xml#AddPriceRules with createProductPriceRule and updateProductPriceRule services

I'll create a Jira to see how we can handle that...

Re: entity-auto and allow-html="safe"

> Hi All,
>
> I noticed an issue due to entity-auto. Unlike with a standard service you can't protect fields using allow-html="safe"
>
> An example is ruleName field in PriceForms.xml#AddPriceRules with createProductPriceRule and updateProductPriceRule services
>
> I'll create a Jira to see how we can handle that...
>
> Jacques

OK, it's not really needed since we still can override fields. So in case this must be done one by one...