error meassage

Pal Infocom Technologies-2
I want to insert a row in table using simple method. I enter  duplicate id for that table it will generate sql exception how can i return error meassge that "Duplicate key has been entered" without showing any technical details of error.

Re: error meassage

Did you try to use CheckErrors just after the store ? But I guess it's too late and the transaction has already been rolled back. So
you will need to check the Id before storing...

Jacques

De : "amit charaya" <[hidden email]>