feedback requested - documenting ofbiz internals

feedback requested - documenting ofbiz internals

snowch
I'm trying to get a deep understanding of ofbiz internals.  I am
starting with documenting at a high level the startup sequence (see
http://docs.ofbiz.org/download/attachments/1218/Startup.png).  I still
have a lot of work todo such as class diagrams etc, but the process of
documenting is proving to be very useful to my understanding.

Is this diagram (and others like it) useful to others?
Is there any work done on this already?
My UML is not great am I on track with what I've done so far?

Many thanks in advance,

Chris

P.s. is it acceptable to cross post messages like this if they apply to
both lists?