findParty service returns an empty partyList

findParty service returns an empty partyList

Imre András Róbert
Hi,

I started with ExampleRemoteClient.java as a base.
I can use the testSvc service, and after exporting the getProduct service
worked ok, too.

Now I call findParty with different input parameters (partyId,
contactNumber, countryCode one at a time) but the result is always
an empty partyList. Even giving an empty map as input produces
no results. I think at least this should return all parties.

What should I do in order to get results?

Thanks,
  András