for what files eecas.xml are used ?

sqlien
hi,

I want to know for what files eecas.xml are used ?

Re: for what files eecas.xml are used ?

David E Jones

The docs have some pretty good detail on this:

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Documentation+Index

-David

sqlien wrote:
> hi,
>
> I want to know for what files eecas.xml are used ?

Re: for what files eecas.xml are used ?

Sumit Pandit-4
Dear ,
There is a valuable link provided by David. Here I want to add something
more with it
here first of all you have to know that when eecas is calls : when ever we
want to triggered any service on updation of entity we put entry in
eecas.xml for example if you see in,
applications/accounting/entitydef/eecas.xml whrn ever in FinAccountTrans the
operation create-store is performed  then after perform the
operation(return) a service updateFinAccountBalancesFromTrans is called.

On 7/4/07, sqlien <[hidden email]> wrote:

> hi,
>
> I want to know for what files eecas.xml are used ?

Sumit Pandit