freemarker iframe send attribute/parameter

freemarker iframe send attribute/parameter

Eric DE MAULDE
Hi,

Is there another way to send attribute/parameter to an iframe than :

${session.setAttribute("memberId", productId)}
<iframe src="${screens.render(membersRenderScreen)}">

Session keeps only last memberId
And into a same ftl file, I have to open several iframe with different memberId
${request.setAttribute("memberId", productId)} doesn't transfert attribute

Thanks
Eric

Re: freemarker iframe send attribute/parameter

Adrian Crum
That markup doesn't make any sense. The iframe src attribute should
contain a URL.

Try a different approach, like:

<iframe src="MyIframeContent?memberId=${productId}"/>

-Adrian