get product Store list ?

RockyOfbiz
Hi all,

I am trying to get all the ProductStores available in ofbiz. But i didnt succeeded.

I can see there is a  "list-name = ProductStores" in ProductScreenStore.xml. How can i get hold of it in java(src).

I wanna get hold of that list and return it in java method. (and further exposing a service like "getProductStores")

any idea?.

Thanks in advance.

Re: get product Store list ?

Scott Gray
You will want to make use of the GenericDelegator class, have a look
for examples in the code.

Regards
Scott

On 13/11/2007, RockyOfbiz <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am trying to get all the ProductStores available in ofbiz. But i didnt
> succeeded.
>
> I can see there is a  "list-name = ProductStores" in ProductScreenStore.xml.
> How can i get hold of it in java(src).
>
> I wanna get hold of that list and return it in java method. (and further
> exposing a service like "getProductStores")
>
> any idea?.
>
> Thanks in advance.

Re: get product Store list ?

RockyOfbiz
Hi

Can u come bit clear please?. I am kinda newbie to ofbiz.
Thanks
Rocky
Scott Gray wrote

On 13/11/2007, RockyOfbiz <rakesh_bov@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am trying to get all the ProductStores available in ofbiz. But i didnt
> succeeded.
>
> I can see there is a  "list-name = ProductStores" in ProductScreenStore.xml.
> How can i get hold of it in java(src).
>
> I wanna get hold of that list and return it in java method. (and further
> exposing a service like "getProductStores")
>
> any idea?.
>
> Thanks in advance.

Re: get product Store list ?

Scott Gray
Please consider watching the videos here:
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBTECH/Framework+Introduction+Videos+and+Diagrams
They will help you understand how OFBiz works.

Regards
Scott