[getProductInventorySummaryForItems.mktgPkgATPMap] The following required parameter is missing: [getProductInventorySummaryForItems.mktgPkgQOHMap]

[getProductInventorySummaryForItems.mktgPkgATPMap] The following required parameter is missing: [getProductInventorySummaryForItems.mktgPkgQOHMap]

mrisaliti@libero.it
Warning that after the commit n.438295 if you try to create a new order from the back-end (order application) you will receive the following error:

org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error rendering screen [component://order/widget/ordermgr/OrderEntryCartScreens.xml#ShowCart]: org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error running BSH script at location [component://order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/entry/showcart.bsh]: org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error running BSH script at [component://order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/entry/showcart.bsh], line [81]: Sourced file: component://order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/entry/showcart.bsh : Method Invocation dispatcher.runSync : at Line: 81 : in file: component://order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/entry/showcart.bsh : dispatcher .runSync ( "getProductInventorySummaryForItems" , UtilMisc .toMap ( "orderItems" , shoppingCart .makeOrderItems ( ) ) )

Target exception: org.ofbiz.service.ServiceValidationException: The following required parameter is missing: [getProductInventorySummaryForItems.mktgPkgATPMap]The following required parameter is missing: [getProductInventorySummaryForItems.mktgPkgQOHMap]
(Sourced file: component://order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/entry/showcart.bsh : Method Invocation dispatcher.runSync) (Error running BSH script at [component://order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/entry/showcart.bsh], line [81]: Sourced file: component://order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/entry/showcart.bsh : Method Invocation dispatcher.runSync : at Line: 81 : in file: component://order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/entry/showcart.bsh : dispatcher .runSync ( "getProductInventorySummaryForItems" , UtilMisc .toMap ( "orderItems" , shoppingCart .makeOrderItems ( ) ) )

I have also try to do ant run-install to be sure that it doesn't depend from someone could have add some new fields/entities.
I think that this commit has to be corrected or at least revert from the repository otherwise is not more possible to insert orders.
I have not time to look at it why it happends.

Thanks
Marco

Re: [getProductInventorySummaryForItems.mktgPkgATPMap] The following required parameter is missing: [getProductInventorySummaryForItems.mktgPkgQOHMap]

Si Chen-2
Can you tell me which item you are trying to add?  I just tried it
and it worked for me.

Si

On Aug 30, 2006, at 2:19 PM, Marco Libero wrote:

> Warning that after the commit n.438295 if you try to create a new
> order from the back-end (order application) you will receive the
> following error:
>
> org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error rendering screen
> [component://order/widget/ordermgr/
> OrderEntryCartScreens.xml#ShowCart]:
> org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error running BSH script at
> location [component://order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/entry/
> showcart.bsh]: org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error running
> BSH script at [component://order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/
> entry/showcart.bsh], line [81]: Sourced file: component://order/
> webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/entry/showcart.bsh : Method
> Invocation dispatcher.runSync : at Line: 81 : in file: component://
> order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/entry/showcart.bsh :
> dispatcher .runSync ( "getProductInventorySummaryForItems" ,
> UtilMisc .toMap ( "orderItems" , shoppingCart .makeOrderItems ( ) ) )
>
> Target exception: org.ofbiz.service.ServiceValidationException: The
> following required parameter is missing:
> [getProductInventorySummaryForItems.mktgPkgATPMap]The following
> required parameter is missing:
> [getProductInventorySummaryForItems.mktgPkgQOHMap]
> (Sourced file: component://order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/
> entry/showcart.bsh : Method Invocation dispatcher.runSync) (Error
> running BSH script at [component://order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/
> actions/entry/showcart.bsh], line [81]: Sourced file: component://
> order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/entry/showcart.bsh : Method
> Invocation dispatcher.runSync : at Line: 81 : in file: component://
> order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/entry/showcart.bsh :
> dispatcher .runSync ( "getProductInventorySummaryForItems" ,
> UtilMisc .toMap ( "orderItems" , shoppingCart .makeOrderItems ( ) ) )
>

> I have also try to do ant run-install to be sure that it doesn't
> depend from someone could have add some new fields/entities.
> I think that this commit has to be corrected or at least revert
> from the repository otherwise is not more possible to insert orders.
> I have not time to look at it why it happends.
>
> Thanks
> Marco

Re: [getProductInventorySummaryForItems.mktgPkgATPMap] The following required parameter is missing: [getProductInventorySummaryForItems.mktgPkgQOHMap]

mrisaliti@libero.it
Hi Si,

I was not able to reach the insertion of items, I have only selected the default shop and on the second screen I have selected the currency Euro (EUR) and then I received this error.
I hope that it can help you.

Thanks
Marco

Date      : Wed, 30 Aug 2006 17:59:25 -0700
Subject : Re: [getProductInventorySummaryForItems.mktgPkgATPMap] The following required parameter is missing: [getProductInventorySummaryForItems.mktgPkgQOHMap]

> Can you tell me which item you are trying to add?  I just tried it
> and it worked for me.
>
> Si
>

> On Aug 30, 2006, at 2:19 PM, Marco Libero wrote:
>
> > Warning that after the commit n.438295 if you try to create a new
> > order from the back-end (order application) you will receive the
> > following error:
> >
> > org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error rendering screen
> > [component://order/widget/ordermgr/
> > OrderEntryCartScreens.xml#ShowCart]:
> > org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error running BSH script at
> > location [component://order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/entry/
> > showcart.bsh]: org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error running
> > BSH script at [component://order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/
> > entry/showcart.bsh], line [81]: Sourced file: component://order/
> > webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/entry/showcart.bsh : Method
> > Invocation dispatcher.runSync : at Line: 81 : in file: component://
> > order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/entry/showcart.bsh :
> > dispatcher .runSync ( "getProductInventorySummaryForItems" ,
> > UtilMisc .toMap ( "orderItems" , shoppingCart .makeOrderItems ( ) ) )
> >
> > Target exception: org.ofbiz.service.ServiceValidationException: The
> > following required parameter is missing:
> > [getProductInventorySummaryForItems.mktgPkgATPMap]The following
> > required parameter is missing:
> > [getProductInventorySummaryForItems.mktgPkgQOHMap]
> > (Sourced file: component://order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/
> > entry/showcart.bsh : Method Invocation dispatcher.runSync) (Error
> > running BSH script at [component://order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/
> > actions/entry/showcart.bsh], line [81]: Sourced file: component://
> > order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/entry/showcart.bsh : Method
> > Invocation dispatcher.runSync : at Line: 81 : in file: component://
> > order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/entry/showcart.bsh :
> > dispatcher .runSync ( "getProductInventorySummaryForItems" ,
> > UtilMisc .toMap ( "orderItems" , shoppingCart .makeOrderItems ( ) ) )
> >

> > I have also try to do ant run-install to be sure that it doesn't
> > depend from someone could have add some new fields/entities.
> > I think that this commit has to be corrected or at least revert
> > from the repository otherwise is not more possible to insert orders.
> > I have not time to look at it why it happends.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Marco

Mutui a tassi scontati da 30 banche. Richiedi online e risparmia. Servizio gratuito.
http://click.libero.it/mutuionline

Re: [getProductInventorySummaryForItems.mktgPkgATPMap] The following required parameter is missing: [getProductInventorySummaryForItems.mktgPkgQOHMap]

Si Chen-2
Marco,

I just did that and created an order in Euros without any problems.
Are you sure everything is up to date, including the product
component?  Is there some kind of special product you are working with?

Si

On Aug 30, 2006, at 11:27 PM, mrisaliti@@libero..it wrote:

> Hi Si,
>
> I was not able to reach the insertion of items, I have only
> selected the default shop and on the second screen I have selected
> the currency Euro (EUR) and then I received this error.
> I hope that it can help you.
>
> Thanks
> Marco

Hi Si & Jacopo,

probably I have understood why my local build doesn't work.
I have done those steps:
ant clean
ant build

and the build failed to the fact that the class ShipmentScaleApplet.java in
no more possible to compile due to the missing comm.jar.
I don't understand if someone has delete the comm.jar from my local JDK or
this is an external jar that is no more into the build of OFBIZ.
In any case I have tried to rename ShipmentScaleApplet.java to
ShipmentScaleApplet.ja_va and rebuilding all and now all  the jars of OFBIZ
has been created and the order entry working without any problems.
Could you please help me where the comm.jar has to be located into
%JDK_HOME%\jre\lib\ext or inside a folder of OFBIZ ?
I'm sorry for disturb you in case I have lost comm.jar from my local JDK.

Thanks a lot for you help
Marco