getProductRequirementMethod

Mark Erbaugh
I'm still working through the Ofbiz manufacturing process.

I'm getting errors

Message: Error running simple method [checkCreateOrderRequirement] in
XML file [org/ofbiz/order/order/OrderServices.xml]:  (Could not find
SimpleMethod XML document in resource:
org/ofbiz/order/order/OrderServices.xml)

I've looked at the OrderServices.xml code and
checkCreateOrderRequirement is there.  However it calls
getProductRequirementMethod (as do several other methods), but I can not
find a definition for getProductRequirementMethod (I did a global text
search on the entire project).

Thanks,
Mark

Re: getProductRequirementMethod

Walter Vaughan

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/ofbiz/trunk/applications/order/script/org/ofbiz/order/order/OrderServices.xml?view=markup

On Tue, 2007-09-11 at 13:43 -0400, Walter Vaughan wrote:
> Mark Erbaugh wrote:
> > I can not
> > find a definition for getProductRequirementMethod
>
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/ofbiz/trunk/applications/order/script/org/ofbiz/order/order/OrderServices.xml?view=markup

Walter,

Thank you.  I must have done something wrong in my search, because now
that I look in my version of OrderServices.xml I find it - don't know
why it didn't show up before.

Of course, this still leaves the question why I am getting the original
error: