hide the loyalty points box in viewprofile?

hide the loyalty points box in viewprofile?

Si Chen-2
Hi everybody -

Does anyone have objections to hiding the loyalty points box in the
viewprofile of party manager?

All it is the total value of orders from the past year, and there is no
loyalty program per se in OFBIZ, so it seems that this just confuses people.

Si

Re: hide the loyalty points box in viewprofile?

Scott Gray
+1

On 11/01/07, Si Chen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi everybody -
>
> Does anyone have objections to hiding the loyalty points box in the
> viewprofile of party manager?
>
> All it is the total value of orders from the past year, and there is no
> loyalty program per se in OFBIZ, so it seems that this just confuses
> people.
>
> Si

Re: hide the loyalty points box in viewprofile?

Andrew Sykes
+1

Sounds like a good idea, either that or re-name "orders this year" -
perhaps?.

--
Kind Regards
Andrew Sykes <[hidden email]>
http://www.sykesdevelopment.com

Re: hide the loyalty points box in viewprofile?

Adrian Crum
+1 for changing the label

Andrew Sykes wrote:

> +1
>
> Sounds like a good idea, either that or re-name "orders this year" -
> perhaps?.
>
> On Wed, 2007-01-10 at 11:50 -0800, Si Chen wrote:
>
>>Hi everybody -
>>
>>Does anyone have objections to hiding the loyalty points box in the
>>viewprofile of party manager?
>>
>>All it is the total value of orders from the past year, and there is no
>>loyalty program per se in OFBIZ, so it seems that this just confuses people.
>>
>>Si

Re: hide the loyalty points box in viewprofile?

We might losing the idea. How somebody new to OFBiz will know about its existence ?
Maybe a comment explaining the goal would be enough ?

Jacques

Jacques Le Roux wrote:

> We might losing the idea. How somebody new to OFBiz will know about its existence ?
> Maybe a comment explaining the goal would be enough ?
>
> Jacques

Nothing exists to be lost right now, but I like Andrew Sykes's idea to
change it to say "Total orders during last 12 months," which is all it is.

I'll make this change if there are no other objections.