how can I complete a purchase order?

Jacopo Cappellato
It seems to me that purchase orders are never moved to the 'completed'
status...

Am I missing something or is there a reason (such as an implementation
issue) for this?

I think that, when all the ordered items have been received we should
complete the order; and maybe also manually closing an order would be an
interesting feature to have.

Any ideas?

Re: how can I complete a purchase order?

Si Chen-2
After you receive the items from a purchase order, say by using the
quick receive feature, then there should be a link in the upper right
hand corner to [Complete Order].  By clicking on that, you can
complete the order.

On Oct 9, 2006, at 7:47 AM, Jacopo Cappellato wrote:

> It seems to me that purchase orders are never moved to the
> 'completed' status...
>
> Am I missing something or is there a reason (such as an
> implementation issue) for this?
>
> I think that, when all the ordered items have been received we
> should complete the order; and maybe also manually closing an order
> would be an interesting feature to have.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Jacopo

Best Regards,

Si

Re: how can I complete a purchase order?

Jacopo Cappellato
Thanks Si,

it works!

Jacopo

Si Chen wrote:

> After you receive the items from a purchase order, say by using the
> quick receive feature, then there should be a link in the upper right
> hand corner to [Complete Order].  By clicking on that, you can complete
> the order.
>
> On Oct 9, 2006, at 7:47 AM, Jacopo Cappellato wrote:
>
>> It seems to me that purchase orders are never moved to the 'completed'
>> status...
>>
>> Am I missing something or is there a reason (such as an implementation
>> issue) for this?
>>
>> I think that, when all the ordered items have been received we should
>> complete the order; and maybe also manually closing an order would be
>> an interesting feature to have.
>>
>> Any ideas?
>>
>> Jacopo
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Si

Re: how can I complete a purchase order?

davidnwelton
The upper-right-hand-corner invisible links strike again;-)

If I were doing something with OFBiz, I think I would think about
getting rid of those in favor of something more obvious, and
submitting a patch...

--
David N. Welton
 - http://www.dedasys.com/davidw/