how to add an application in ofbiz

Amit Gangadhar Mehetre

I want to integrate a new application in the Ofbiz ecommerce site.......
Any idea on how to do this....

I can edit the existing portlets..... but I don't know how to put a new
portlet in ecommerce site.....

I believe  there should be some configuration that needs to be modified
to add a new application......

Any pointers on how this can be done.......

Regards

Amit

Re: how to add an application in ofbiz

http://ofbizwiki.go-integral.com/Wiki.jsp?page=FAQ21

Jacques

Amit

Re: how to add an application in ofbiz

Sumit Pandit-4
Dear amit,
Did you ever try this :
http://www.opensourcestrategies.com/ofbiz/hello_world1.php  i think it will
help you.

Sumit Pandit

RE: how to add an application in ofbiz

Amit Gangadhar Mehetre
Thank you for valuable replies.... I have successfully integrated an
application into the ofbiz ecommerce ..... also I could customize the
ecommerce application now....

Thanks again

Cheers,
amit

On 7/2/07, Amit Gangadhar Mehetre <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I want to integrate a new application in the Ofbiz ecommerce
site.......
> Any idea on how to do this....
>

> I can edit the existing portlets..... but I don't know how to put a
new
> portlet in ecommerce site.....
>
> I believe  there should be some configuration that needs to be
modified

> to add a new application......
>

> Any pointers on how this can be done.......
>

> Regards
>
> Amit

> message. Further, you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute this
e-mail
> or its contents to any other person and any such actions are unlawful.
This
> e-mail may contain viruses. Infosys has taken every reasonable
precaution to
> minimize this risk, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain
as a
> result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your own
virus
> checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. Infosys reserves the
right
> to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this
> e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be
stored
> on the Infosys e-mail system.

Sumit Pandit