how to change the password ?

sqlien
Hi,

I changed password of the user flexadmin in webtools application,  but i am not able to connect me with the new password. I get this error : Password incorrect.

does anyone know how to do it ?

Re: how to change the password ?

Bilgin Ibryam
How did you chage it in webtools application ? In webtools you see the crypted version of the password...
It is easier to change the passowrd from party manger application.

Bilgin Ibryam

Re: how to change the password ?

sqlien
In party manager application i dont found the screen which do that.

Can you tell me more ...

thanks you for help
Bilgin Ibryam wrote

Bilgin Ibryam

Re: how to change the password ?

Bilgin Ibryam
Go to party manager and find the admin party:
https://localhost:8443/partymgr/control/viewprofile?partyId=admin

In this screen you will see all the User Name(s)  (user logins) of that party, one of them is
flexadmin. There is a link "Edit" for editing the userlogin password.
https://localhost:8443/partymgr/control/editlogin?partyId=admin&userLoginId=flexadmin

Hope that helps

Re: how to change the password ?

I believe you went into the tables in webtools to change a password.
it is best if you do not change data that way.
Use the partymgr->find
then in the profile look for the login and update that.

sqlien sent the following on 10/1/2007 1:28 AM:
> Hi,
>
> I changed password of the user flexadmin in webtools application,  but i am
> not able to connect me with the new password. I get this error : Password
> incorrect.
>
> does anyone know how to do it ?

Re: how to change the password ?

sqlien
In the form for updating the user admin there is all fields to change data related to the user but no field to change password

BJ Freeman wrote