how to get objects request and session in service implementation class

how to get objects request and session in service implementation class

sqlien
Hi,
in my method I want to get request and session objects. how to do this ?
public static Map login(DispatchContext dctx, Map context) throws GenericServiceException {
        .

        return result;
    }

Regards

Re: how to get objects request and session in service implementation class

It depends of the context, there are plenty of examples available in code. Look for "request =" and  "session ="

Jacques

De : "sqlien" <[hidden email]>

> Hi,
> in my method I want to get request and session objects. how to do this ?
> public static Map login(DispatchContext dctx, Map context) throws
> GenericServiceException {
>         .
>
>         return result;
>     }
>
> Regards

Re: how to get objects request and session in service implementation class

sqlien
I dont found how to use the object request in my method. my problem is to make a service of authentification and reuse the methode login(HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse response) idefined in the class  LoginWorker.  this method uses the object request. in my following method can i invoke the method login for export the authentification service:

public static Map login(DispatchContext dctx, Map context){

}

Thank you in advance
jacques.le.roux wrote

De : "sqlien" <smailinfo_dz@yahoo.fr>