i10n properties and iCLA

Is it mandatory to have an iCLA for new i10n properties files ?

I guess I have already asked this question, but I can't remember or find the reponse in Jira.

Re: i10n properties and iCLA

I finally found the answer here : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-157
Si Chen [17/août/06 05:40 PM]
David,

Would Rodrigo and Victor need to add the ASL header and re-submit them, or is it OK if Jacques or I added them. Technically, when
you add files to this JIRA, it already asks that you agree to contribute under the ASL, so is that technically enough?

Si
[ Show » ]
Si Chen [17/août/06 05:40 PM] David, Would Rodrigo and Victor need to add the ASL header and re-submit them, or is it OK if Jacques
or I added them. Technically, when you add files to this JIRA, it already asks that you agree to contribute under the ASL, so is
that technically enough? Si

[ Lien permanent | Supprimer | « Hide ]
David E. Jones [17/août/06 10:54 PM]
In general all patches submitted with new files and all new files attached to an issue should have the ASL header in place to make
it clear. We should make a practice of rejecting new files without the header and just ask the contributor to re-submit the patch
with the proper header, explaining where they can get it and such (ie the APACHE2_HEADERS file).

Still, that practice is really mostly an extra precaution type of thing and while it clarifies things I don't think it's totally
necessary, so in a case like this where the contributor has acknowledged that it will be ASL2 licensed, we can just throw in the
header.

So it seems that it only need that the person check the case "ASL2" in Jira, is that right ?