import net.sf cannot be resolved

Vikash Anand-2
Dear All;
           I am new to ofbiz. I downloded Ofbiz and I tried to configure
OfBiz on Eclipse using (import project from existing workspace) on Windows
platform. I am getting 3 errors:
1. JSONObject cannot be resolved
2. JSONObject cannot be resolved to a type
3. import net.sf cannot be resolved

Please let me know where i am making mistake or what jar i am missing.

Thanks and Regards;
Vikash Anand.

Re: import net.sf cannot be resolved

Ashish Vijaywargiya-3
Vikas,

The location of JSON*.jar and some more jar files has been changed.
Please find it in the ofbiz project and set its path in the .classpath file.

Or you can add this jar files from :

Right click on project --> Properties --> Java Build Path --> Libraries -->
Add jars

--
Regards
Ashish Vijaywargiya
Aditisoft Technology Laboratory

Re: import net.sf cannot be resolved

Vikash Anand-2
Thanks Ashish....It worked

On 12/22/06, Ashish Vijaywargiya <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Vikas,
>
> The location of JSON*.jar and some more jar files has been changed.
> Please find it in the ofbiz project and set its path in the .classpath
> file.
>
> Or you can add this jar files from :
>
> Right click on project --> Properties --> Java Build Path --> Libraries
> -->
> Add jars
>

> On 12/22/06, Vikash Anand <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Dear All;
> >            I am new to ofbiz. I downloded Ofbiz and I tried to configure
> > OfBiz on Eclipse using (import project from existing workspace) on
> Windows
> > platform. I am getting 3 errors:
> > 1. JSONObject cannot be resolved
> > 2. JSONObject cannot be resolved to a type
> > 3. import net.sf cannot be resolved
> >
> > Please let me know where i am making mistake or what jar i am missing.
> >
> > Thanks and Regards;
> > Vikash Anand.
> >

> --
> Regards