in stock / not in stock

Heidi Dehaes - Olagos
Hello,

What is the (detailed) procedure to follow in order to have near the product
visualised the sentence: "in stock" or "not in stock"?
What steps have to be done?

thanks,
H.

Re: in stock / not in stock

Vikas Mayur-2
If I understand it right than,
In Stock --> Product is available in the facility / warehouse. See
InventoryItem entity, there are two fields
ATP - Available To Promise
QOH - Quantity On Hand

QOH  represents items available in the facility (This also includes items
reserved for any orders (if any), that are not delivered yet)
ATP represents items that are available in facility for new orders.

Vikas

Vikas

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 1:52 PM, Heidi Dehaes <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> What is the (detailed) procedure to follow in order to have near the
> product
> visualised the sentence: "in stock" or "not in stock"?
> What steps have to be done?
>
> thanks,
> H.

Re: in stock / not in stock

Mridul Pathak-2
Hi Heidi,

Following steps can be used to determine if the product is in stock or not:

1) productType != SERVICE Or DIGITAL_GOOD
2) product.requireInventory = Y or empty, and if empty then
productStore.requireInventory = Y or empty, or we can say both of them must
not equals N
3) Check for Toat ATP (availableToPromise) in the InventoryItem for that
product (there can be more than one InventoryItems for a product).  If it
comes out to be less than or equal to ZERO than product is out of stock,
else it is in stock.

--
Thanks & Regards
Mridul Pathak