<include-screen name="${detailScreen}"/>

<include-screen name="${detailScreen}"/>

sqlien
Hi all,

where is defined the screen that the variable ${detailScreen} point to ?

${detailScreen} is invoked in the file :
ecommerce/widget/CatalogScreen.xml

Thanks in advance

Re: <include-screen name="${detailScreen}"/>

pankaj savita
Hi,
    Just look at the flow in the screens.  For "category-include" screen
"detailScreen" parameter has been set in the context in the
category.bshwhich is invoked in the screen "category".  The "category"
screen includes
screen "category-include".
    For "product" the "detailScreen" parameter is set in context in the
product.bsh which is invoked in the "product" screen itself.

On 7/17/07, sqlien <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> where is defined the screen that the variable ${detailScreen} point to ?
>
> ${detailScreen} is invoked in the file :
> ecommerce/widget/CatalogScreen.xml
>
> Thanks in advance

Thanks & Regards

Pankaj Savita
HotWax Media Inc.
[hidden email]
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com

Re: <include-screen name="${detailScreen}"/>

sqlien
but, I have take look at the file category.bsh, and i find this code:
category = delegator.findByPrimaryKeyCache("ProductCategory", UtilMisc.toMap("productCategoryId", productCategoryId));
if (category != null) {
    if (category.get("detailScreen") != null)
        detailScreen = category.getString("detailScreen");
         context.put("detailScreen", detailScreen);

** category.getString("detailScreen") return null because field detailScreen is empty in the table ProductCategory. so ${detailScreen}==null in  <include-screen name="${detailScreen}"/>.

pankaj savita wrote

On 7/17/07, sqlien <smailinfo_dz@yahoo.fr> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> where is defined the screen that the variable ${detailScreen} point to ?
>
> ${detailScreen} is invoked in the file :
> ecommerce/widget/CatalogScreen.xml
>
> Thanks in advance

Thanks & Regards

Pankaj Savita
HotWax Media Inc.
pankaj.savita@hotwaxmedia.com
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com

Re: <include-screen name="${detailScreen}"/>

Amine AZZI
some parameters are put as context variable in the web.xml, try to take a
look at the web.xml corresponding to your module