initial steps toward UDDI for OFBiz

J. Patrick Bedell-3
Hello,
   I'm working to implement UDDI in OFBiz, using jUDDI's UDDI 2.0
registry, with the goal of implementing the UDDI 3.0 APIs so that they
can be used to expose services and data with OFBiz.   I would really
welcome help, if anyone would like to contribute.  The initial SVN
commit is at http://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/infoeng/trunk/uddi  -
feel free to contact me if you would like to help!

   J. Patrick Bedell

Re: initial steps toward UDDI for OFBiz

Andrew Zeneski-2
I am really into this idea. This was something I looked at a while
back myself and I think this is a good step in the right direction.
I'll try to help where I can, even if that is just reviewing and
committing patches.

Thanks!

Andrew

On Jun 11, 2007, at 4:49 PM, J. Patrick Bedell wrote:

> Hello,
>   I'm working to implement UDDI in OFBiz, using jUDDI's UDDI 2.0
> registry, with the goal of implementing the UDDI 3.0 APIs so that they
> can be used to expose services and data with OFBiz.   I would really
> welcome help, if anyone would like to contribute.  The initial SVN
> commit is at http://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/infoeng/trunk/uddi  -
> feel free to contact me if you would like to help!
>
>   J. Patrick Bedell
>   [hidden email]

smime.p7s (3K) Download Attachment