internationalizing data in forms

sqlien
Hi,
I want to display data of the field "status" of my table Inscription in french. so In the entitymodel.xml, I have add the following to my <entity> definition: default-resource-name="CertifEntityLabels_fr" in witch i defined: Inscription.status.CERTIF_RECU=reçu

the field in my form is like:<field name="status" title="Statut"><display />

But, in the navigator, CERTIF_RECU is displayed !!! what is the problem please ?

Re: internationalizing data in forms

Xavier Olivella
Hi,

I'm sorry I can't help you, but I have a similar question about
internationalizing.

How can I get the dates in another language in PDFs?
I suceeded in changing lots of thing in PDFs, but dates are still in
English. I didn't found any info about changing this.

Thanks.

El dt 31 de 07 del 2007 a les 02:36 -0700, en/na sqlien va escriure: