java clustering

Hans Bakker
An interesting development:, open source clustering of cheap server hardware
for running ofbiz:

http://www.terracottatech.com/TC_container.html

Hans Bakker
ANT Websystems Co.,Ltd (http://www.antwebsystems.com)

If you want to verify that this message really originates from
from the above person, download the public key from:
http://www.antwebsystems.com/hbakkerAntwebsystems.asc

Re: java clustering

cjhowe
That is very cool.  Thanks Hans for passing that on!

Have you had a chance to play with it at all?

--- Hans Bakker <[hidden email]> wrote:

> An interesting development:, open source clustering
> of cheap server hardware
> for running ofbiz:
>
> http://www.terracottatech.com/TC_container.html
>
> --
> Regards,
> Hans Bakker
> ANT Websystems Co.,Ltd
> (http://www.antwebsystems.com)
>
> If you want to verify that this message really
> originates from
> from the above person, download the public key from:

http://www.antwebsystems.com/hbakkerAntwebsystems.asc

Re: java clustering

Hans,

This is very interesting, did you have a try ?

Jacques

From: "Hans Bakker" <[hidden email]>
An interesting development:, open source clustering of cheap server hardware
for running ofbiz:

http://www.terracottatech.com/TC_container.html

Re: java clustering

Hans, Chris,

Yes this is very interesting. Did you indeed have a chance to try it Hans  ?

Jacques

> That is very cool.  Thanks Hans for passing that on!
>
> Have you had a chance to play with it at all?
>
> --- Hans Bakker <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > An interesting development:, open source clustering
> > of cheap server hardware
> > for running ofbiz:
> >
> > http://www.terracottatech.com/TC_container.html
> >
> > --
> > Regards,
> > Hans Bakker
> > ANT Websystems Co.,Ltd
> > (http://www.antwebsystems.com)
> >
> > If you want to verify that this message really
> > originates from
> > from the above person, download the public key from:
> >
> http://www.antwebsystems.com/hbakkerAntwebsystems.asc

Re: java clustering

hans_bakker
did not try it yet, but also like to hear if somebody have experiences with
this.

On Friday 08 December 2006 11:52, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

> Hans, Chris,
>
> Yes this is very interesting. Did you indeed have a chance to try it Hans
> ?
>
> Jacques

Gathering info on terracotta brought me to this hour
long video done by Terracotta at Google.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7660457673499305140&q=terracotta

Pretty interesting...Now to hunt down hardware to try
it on :)