language files of accounting and ecommerce converted.

language files of accounting and ecommerce converted.

hans_bakker
Please note that in the latest trunk, the language properties files in
ecommerce and accounting are replaced by the xml versions which is now
possible thanks to Adrians work. These files are also internally sorted
by keyword and language.

Please report any problems which could be introduced with this change...

We are now working on converting all other components.

Hans.
http://AntWebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates.....

Re: language files of accounting and ecommerce converted.

Adrian Crum
Hans,

I see you had to revert your commit because of problems with the new file format. I'll look into it
- it's probably a simple change to UtilProperties that is needed. In the meantime, go ahead and
continue your work.

-Adrian

Hans Bakker wrote:

> Please note that in the latest trunk, the language properties files in
> ecommerce and accounting are replaced by the xml versions which is now
> possible thanks to Adrians work. These files are also internally sorted
> by keyword and language.
>
> Please report any problems which could be introduced with this change...
>
> We are now working on converting all other components.
>
> Hans.

Re: language files of accounting and ecommerce converted.

hans_bakker
I have replaced again the accounting language files yesterday...no
complaints yet....

If no complaints tomorrow, i will commit the language files for
ecommerce, 'common' in framework and the marketing component. others to
follow later...

AntWebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates.....

Re: language files of accounting and ecommerce converted.

Adrian Crum-2
It would be nice to get the Example component done soon also, since many new users go to that component first as a tutorial.

-Adrian

Hans Bakker <[hidden email]> wrote: I have replaced again the accounting language files yesterday...no

--
AntWebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates.....

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try it now.

Re: language files of accounting and ecommerce converted.

hans_bakker
Ok I check what we (more my students!) can do....