loginworker code explanation

Pal Infocom Technologies-2
what this line of code mean
if it is calling a service named userLogin  where is it defined
result = dispatcher.runSync("userLogin", UtilMisc.toMap("login.username", username, "login.password", password, "visitId", visitId, "locale", UtilHttp.getLocale(request)));

RE: loginworker code explanation

Nikita Shinde
Hi,

   If you are using eclipse, you can do a ctrl+H and search for your service
keyword eg. "userLogin" in containing text and for file name patterns put -
*ser*.xml, else u can find it in servicedef folder which contains the
service definition files.

Thanks,
Nikita Shinde.
Amicon Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Mumbai.

RE: loginworker code explanation

Pal Infocom Technologies-2
Thanx for Help
I tried that but no success.

Amit Kumar
Pal Info Com
Chandigarh
Nikita Shinde wrote
Hi,

   If you are using eclipse, you can do a ctrl+H and search for your service
keyword eg. "userLogin" in containing text and for file name patterns put -
*ser*.xml, else u can find it in servicedef folder which contains the
service definition files.

Thanks,
Nikita Shinde.
Amicon Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Mumbai.

RE: loginworker code explanation

Nikita Shinde
Try putting the keyword in containing text as - <service name="userLogin"
And file name patterns put - *ser*.xml

     I hope you selecting the scope as well.

Nikita Shinde.
Amicon Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Mumbai.

>    If you are using eclipse, you can do a ctrl+H and search for your
> service
> keyword eg. "userLogin" in containing text and for file name patterns put
> -
> *ser*.xml, else u can find it in servicedef folder which contains the
> service definition files.
>

> Thanks,
> Nikita Shinde.
> Amicon Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
> Mumbai.

Ahmed Raza
Hi
U can find this service in org.ofbiz.common.login.LoginServices
Thanks
Ahmed Raza