loyalty points in viewprofile?

Si Chen-2
Hi.

Just took a look at the "loyalty points" in view profile, and it
seems to be just the sum of all the orders' remaining (uncanceled)
amounts for the customer.  Is anything else being done with this
field?  I did a grep and didn't find anything other use for it.

Si

Re: loyalty points in viewprofile?

David E Jones-2

Nope, I don't think there's anything else special about it. It really is pretty simple/simplistic.

-David

Si Chen wrote:

> Hi.
>
> Just took a look at the "loyalty points" in view profile, and it seems
> to be just the sum of all the orders' remaining (uncanceled) amounts for
> the customer.  Is anything else being done with this field?  I did a
> grep and didn't find anything other use for it.
>
> Si

smime.p7s (4K) Download Attachment