missing Uom seed data?

Bilgin Ibryam

Hi,

I need to define UOM - bottle for some of the products but I cannot find it.
There are already Barrel, Cup, Pint... but none of them is a bottle.

Do i miss something or bottle is missing in Uom seed data?

Bilgin

Re: missing Uom seed data?

I can't see nay bottles anywhere. Do you mean bottle=75 cl (3/4 liter) ? In such case it could be added I guess.

Jacques

From: "Bilgin Ibryam" <[hidden email]>