new accounting system can be used in production?

new accounting system can be used in production?

Hans Bakker
Hi Jacopo and Others.

I have a customer who is interested starting using the new accounting
module in OFBiz. Can it be used in production? Already somebody doing
that?

I need some real world experiences.....

thanks in advance,

--
http://www.antwebsystems.com :
Quality OFBiz support for competitive rates....

Re: new accounting system can be used in production?

BJ Freeman
I am slowly doing a paper audit of processes, to catch any math errors.
probably won't be done till next year, unless someone has already done this.

Hans Bakker sent the following on 8/25/2008 4:13 AM: